Friday, March 19, 2010

Sunday Success

THANK YOU

...to all who came out Sunday to support Rose's Fundraiser.  We had over 20 families come out.  It was great to hear all the stories of who knows her or where they heard about the fundraiser.  A handful came out after reading the article in the Sentinal.  One couple had grown up here and read the article up in Sacramento and drove down with their family to do portraits!


I love good causes like this.  Everyone has the best attitudes and in top spirits.  People all coming together for soemthing bigger than themselves.  The photographers were a great fun bunch to work with and get to know.  We headed over to the Felton fire house after for pizza and an out of this world dessert that Rose's mum made.  I HAVE to get that recipe.  It's simply amazing.  Pure goodness.

I hear that a few families couldn't make our date change, so there maybe another one in the future.  Drop me a line if you're interested in making the next one and I'll get you on our list!

Here are a few of the families I shot that day...


No comments:

Post a Comment