Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Jeffrey Schmidt

Ah. It's over. The aftermath is a harsh letdown. Such a build up... and then it's done. It is so much harder to be a bridesmaid in the wedding then to show up and shoot a wedding. It was hard not to have my camera in my hand. I had to practice mad self-control to not grab my gear. I wish wish wish I could just sit back and photograph this wedding simply for it's beauty and appreciation I have for things through a lens, but I was honored to stand up for them both!! Here area a few I snapped throughout the course of the day. I love Jeff and Erika with all my heart. We have such good times together and I can't wait to watch their family grow. Love, love, love, love you guys. Thanks for having our WHOLE family in your wedding. Muah.



My little beauty... Miss. Isabella the flowergirl:















Meet the ham-it-up-ringbearer, Sir Luke:

The happy couple:




The H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S slide show that revealed Erika's true colors of her youth. For real... I am going to post their slideshow if I can get my hands on it, cuz she was OUT of CONTROL with her cokebottle glasses and braces!!






Ah, good times. Thanks guys for the fun filled night!

No comments:

Post a Comment